- The house has 3 bedrooms (2 double beds, 3 single beds, possibility to add 2 extra beds)
- Kitchen (refrigerator, microwave oven, electric cooker, coffee maker, dishes)
- Sitting room with a fireplace (can accommodate about 15 people)
- Sauna (electric), shower, 2 toilets
- TV and stereo system
- Balcony, terrace, outdoor grill and a shelter
- 2 bicycles
The holiday house with playfully coloured fieldstone walls, open window openings and perky reed roof was named after grandmother Roose.
Hiiumaa’s grandmother Roose is real and so dear to the children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren, living on both the island and the mainland.
Years ago, the grandmother decided to give away the empty standing barn and the land to her grandchildren. As you do not look a gift horse in the mouth, and it is not suitable to sell a gift, the gift recipients decided to open up a holiday house, which would make a stay pleasant for both the close friends and the guests.
The house turned out so comfortable that there is even a little competition as to who gets to rest in the Roose house.